Well I can't believe Jack is six months old. It feels like the time has gone quickly, but then I also feel like he's been with us for so long, such a natural part of our lives.
He's getting bigger still, 16 pounds and 27 1/2 inches. That puts him in the 78% for height but the 34% for weight. He has started sleeping through the night with some regularity, we're not at 100% yet, but we're close. He is so smiley, so happy, so much fun to be around. This Sunday we tried to give him solid foods for the first time and so far it's a no-go. He has rejected cereal, banana and peas. I will keep trying, I know it's normal for babies to reject it at first.
He continues to be such a great little companion and we've been lucky to have some beautiful sunny days (although today is not one of them), so we've been heading out in the jogging stroller. I was a little nervous that he would decide he wasn't into it when I was 3 miles from the car but so far he's ridden along without an unhappy peep, sometimes he makes happy sounds, sometimes he sleeps, sometimes he just watches the world go by. He's an absolute joy.
2 comments:
Tell Jack not to feel bad about waking in the night: I'm 32 and still can't sleep through the night...
Those eyes! Watch out ladies...
Post a Comment