Tuesday, March 31, 2009

8 Months Old


7th Month

6th Month
5th Month
4th Month
3rd Month
2nd Month
Birthday!
I have been an absent blogger. Does anyone read this I wonder? I know the girls do, thanks ladies and I think Gigi and Doppy are regulars, so I apologize to you!

I can't believe that Jack is eight months old! The time has flown by and but it also seems like he has always been with us. I remember his birthday so well. Brian and I watched the video of his first bath in the hospital last night. He was so small, so chirpy and really a stranger! So much has changed and I couldn't love my constant companion anymore than I do (although it I think that and then it keeps growing!!). Right now the little sweetheart is taking a nap while next door for the THIRD time since we've lived here our next door neighbors are jackhammering their driveway. Here's my advice, THINK BEFORE YOU POUR CEMENT AND THEN JUST LIVE WITH THE FRICKIN' DECISION. I think I would be more forgiving if we didn't live in a constant construction zone.
arg. But I digress, we are thrilled with our most wonderful son and couldn't be more thankful for the last eight months with him. He is a true treasure and an absolute delight.

5 comments:

Lee Roberts said...

I'm reading the blog...at least as often as you're updating it...

Anonymous said...

We check daily! Better get some double knee strength Toughskins - Action Jackson is ready to launch. Can't wait until we get some serious crawling around on the floor time with Jack.

Robin said...

Jackson is such a doll! Every month that first year is a milestone so enjoy them all. It won't be too long before he turns into a toddler, and you will love him even more than you do today!

caty said...

Ahhhh Jack. What a little cutie! I am really falling for those long lashes. Good thing he doesn't live super nearby or his Aunt Caty would be spoiling him rotten!

joanna said...

i check religiously! though i don't always comment right away....single handed typing while nursing takes so long! love the string of photos, he has grown so much and is such a cuddlebug. won't it be fun when he and clara play with each other??