Jack is getting so big! He's 5 1/2 months and I swear if I'm away from for an hour he looks bigger when I get back!
The new year has brought three major changes so far (this of course is not including our wonderful new President!!), I guess I mean three changes for Jack. First of all, all of sudden he loves his jumperoo. He jumps around and gets everything going and smiles and laughs a lot while he's in it. Very cute. Second he started rolling over onto his stomach. It was clear that he was getting close but last Friday night he rolled over four times in bed. Every time we looked at the monitor he was on his stomach, seeming a little confused about how he got there. This made us a little panicky because once we went and he was sleeping face down in his mattress. We are figuring it out as he seems to want to sleep on his side and stomach a lot. Funny that this finally came about in the middle of the night. And finally, we joined the Y and I have been taking him to the infant care. It hasn't been without a little crying (on both are parts) but he's doing well and I am loving that I can work out any time I want without having to rely on someone being here to watch him. A big deal for me and I think the socialization is great for him.
2 comments:
hooray for loving the jumping thingy! remember how confused he seemed when i was there and we put him in it?
miss you..
Oh man, such a big boy! Rolly-polly.... I can't believe it! It was SO great to chat with you today - I can't wait to see you SOON!!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment