Hello!
Sorry for taking so long to post again! I will reward your commitment to our blog with a lot of pictures (if that's a reward and not punishment!) We were out of town for both Christmas and New Years and I'm still trying to play catch up. At least now all our Christmas decorations are packed away and we can start to focus on getting all our Valentine's day stuff out! (For the very few that may have believed that, we do NOT decorate for v-day).
Our holidays were great! We spent Christmas in Corvallis, but celebrated first with my parents and Allie and Brian here. It was the middle of big snow storm so it snowed all day and was quite beautiful. However it made the drive to Corvallis a little scary. We were so happy to get there, the house was beautifully decorated and it was such a relief to see everyone! Jack had a great time with his cousin Charlie who's feeling a lot more comfortable around him.
We then headed to Seabrook for New Year's with my parents, Allie and Brian, my aunt and uncle, and two of my cousins and their spouses and kids. It was crazy at times with five kids, three dogs and a rat (yes, a rat) but it was really fun too. My cousin Steve's darling daughter Lucy (who is 2 1/2) was there and she LOVED Jack. Sometimes a little too much but he was great taking it all in stride, usually looking at her with big eyes. It's so fun to have young family members and I can't wait for him to get to really enjoy his cousins. He has another cousin coming in April and we are getting really excited for that!
We also got to spend a lot of time with Shannon who got snowed in with us, what a treat! She got a lot of on the job training with Jack and was a total sweetheart with him, thanks Aunt Shannon!
4 comments:
I swear, he's getting cuter every post... Can't wait to see you guys!
I want to squeeze those cheeks SO bad! He looks like such a cuddler - I can't wait to see you guys soon! Crazy to think that will probably be when I have a little person of my own. Have fun with all your Martin Luther King Day and Valentine's Day decorations. I know you guys like to go over the top with hearts and angels and stuff. =)
I love his expression in some pictures, like, "what am i doing here?" Like i said, Jack and i totally bonded over X-mas, so i am personally glad he decided to keep you up a bit at night. ;) Did you have fun in Seabrook? Was the weather holding up for you? Glad you are home safe and sound, but now, of course, isolated from the rest of the country thanks to the rain!
adorable! thank you for the pics, as i'm going through a jack withdrawal, now that i'm back in pittsburgh...miss you guys!!
Post a Comment