Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A video!

So I got a new iphone because my old one was killed by baby drool. It was an accident on both our parts, I didn't know he had it, he didn't know he was killing it. The good news is, my new phone has a lot of new features and is very fun to play with. Today I took some video of Jack that I thought I would share.

It's been a great month, Jack is starting to stand on his own and getting very comfortable at walking along the furniture and holding our hands. He is a total sweetie and an absolute joy!

3 comments:

joanna said...

SO BIG is right!! i seriously need to get my hands on that boy. i have been tempted by the iphone, seeing the video is making it harder to resist. i am missing you - it has been WAY too long since we've connected. we are in the city this weekend, but have a jam packed family reunion schedule. are you guys around? maybe i can slip away for a bit...

Leslie said...

Yes! We're around and I would LOVE to see you. It has been too long, I'm so sorry about that.

I have to say that the video is awesome. Any time, any where you can take video and actually really good pictures too.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

He is a sweetie. He keeps an eye on Mom and learns the So Big moves with one hand while he keeps the other hand free to grab a snack or two. Obviously well advanced in multi-tasking! Can't wait to see him again.