Thursday, July 2, 2009

What up summer?




We are loving the sunshine! Jack and I went to a wading pool for the first time yesterday. It was very fun!

Incredibly, Jack is 11 months old which means summer birthday parties! He was the lone guest at Hugh Hoff's birthday party last week. I was surprised he wore that hat all through dinner (and post dinner pics!)

4 comments:

caty said...

That picture of Jack with his friend is so awesome. Can't wait to see him in about 1 month!

Work said...

love the sunglasses. and the hat. such a cutie!
can't wait to see you guys!! xo-

joanna said...

I can't get my head around the fact that we are about to be gathered at Jack's first birthday - it feels like yesterday that I had a tiny belly bump and was holding your precious newborn. Ahhh...how things have changed. He looks like such a big boy! Especially sprawled out on the couch with his pal wearing a birthday hat. Such a cutie.

Shannon said...

seriously..i can't believe it's already been a year either..remember when you were in pittsburgh and we were watching your belly move, all alien like??