Well if you're checking this, you are a loyal friend and I appreciate you!
Where did the fall go? All of sudden it's Thanksgiving and getting very cold outside. I'm having trouble keeping up!
Jack has been growing and changing so much. He's very comfortable on his feet and RUNS almost everywhere. He climbs the stairs (and goes down them) with ease. He continues to amaze and impress us everyday. Verbally Jack is making huge strides too. He learns new words everyday and his vocabulary is getting pretty big. He's very funny about words. He says octopus, but not always perfectly, but still doesn't say dog. He instead still calls dogs, cat, even though he knows the difference and happily woofs when he sees dogs or is prompted by the question, what do dogs say? He is still a voracious reader and can identify most of the things in his books. His new words today? Poo poo, hot and bubbles. He picks and chooses the words he will say but is getting more and more comfortable saying new words. Right now when he's asks to say a new word that seems hard he giggles, which is very cute and seems to be the best way to end the word octopus as well.
Love to you faithful blog checkers. More soon I hope!
5 comments:
Yay! I was wondering when you would update! I finally downloaded halloween pics. Will send soon, hopefully before i see you in a few days! Lucky me!
Yahoo! How fun to see more pics of that handsome little man who is SO not a baby any more! You and I are on the same track - I actually updated my blog today too! Where does the time go? I love his halloween costume. You guys are just a picture-perfect little family - it was so great to see you for a few moments last week. Maybe the only good thing about the swine flu? xoxox
I love all of these cute pictures! was he a little devil for Halloween? Super super cute.
And I'm guessing you are going to be hearing a LOT about poop in the coming years... (that's universal, right? not just my house?) it's a good word to learn early :)
can't wait to see you guys soon and hear these new words myself! xo-
yay! new words! poo and octopus! both good ones. :)
hey, this is TOTALLY random, is the town where your parents cabin called Seabrook...or Sebrook. your dad's sweatshirt sort of makes it look like Sebrook. which..man. i mean. was Seabrook already taken? so...or maybe it's just a weird angle.
It's Seabrook. Weird angle indeed. That's funny!
Post a Comment