it's hard to believe . . I was holding Jack tonight in my arms and he was so perfect, sleeping like a little angel. I can't believe that he's 9 months old already. He is all over the place, crawling, pulling him self up on things and well, falling sometimes, but he loves to be in everything. To say our lives have changed a lot is putting it mildly but we are having so much fun. He is such a sweet little guy, so friendly with people and he squeals with delight when he sees other kids. I love having a social little guy that likes to be with and be held by others. This month he gets to start more solid food and so far so good! He's a great eater so it was a surprise to us to find out that he's in the 18th percentile for weight. Our doctor wasn't the least bit concerned he said it's normal for an active little boy to drop weight. It's a bit of a relief for me to know that I can't over feed him!
Life has been really hectic but Jack keeps us in reality and smiling and laughing every day. He's our little ray of sunshine!
5 comments:
hi cutie..sorry we've missed each other the past few days with phone tag..but love the new photos. he is such a little man, isn't he? i'm working at home today, so let's skype..
what a little cruiser! let the babyproofing begin... can't wait for jack and clara to spend time together in california. he can teach her some tricks. see you soon!
Don't worry about the weight - his dad and uncles were all really skinny. For a while their friends referred to them as refugees - real nice! Jack will eat when he is hungry and those cheeks are packing a day or two of extra rations if he skips a meal.
I love that first picture- like he can't even pause for the photo. Places to go!
So darn cute
He is growing so fast, I cannot believe it. Miss you!
Post a Comment