Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Like an orange on a toothpick




Okay, so when the doctor said Jack's head was in the 79th percentile I didn't really think anything of it. But I took this picture today, and well, I guess I see it. Big brains take up a lot of space! On a side note, can you imagine hair that looked that perfect without even brushing it?

4 comments:

caty said...

What a melon! Glad you posted some new pics of my little nephew!

Shannon said...

the subject line of this post made me laugh out loud. he is such a cutie. i can't wait to hang with him in a TWO flipping WEEKS!!

joanna said...

I too am totally cracking up with that title. Mr. Smartypants...

Anonymous said...

That is a classic Buckley look - Jack's dad, uncles, granddad and great uncles all looked the same way when they were little. Pencil neck and big head. In Jack's case it is obviously a case of a big brain getting ahead of the neck but he will develop the massive bull neck of an adult Buckley (loud laughter and hooting from the peanut gallery) in due time!