Monday, July 27, 2009

Let the celebrating begin!







This weekend Jack and his nine friends my mom's group celebrated their first birthdays. It was as chaotic as you'd imagine but also really fun. Jack tried cake for the first time and had the resulting post cake sugar coma.

The other things we've been up to? Going to various wading pools (including the one on our patio) getting his first haircut and walking, walking walking, but still while holding on to whomever is willing to go on these sojourns. I'm trying to enjoy this time while he still wants to hold my hand! I can't believe how much he's growing up!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

that photo of jack getting his haircut, while holding the cell phone..it looks like he's checking his email or texting...TOO funny.

Leslie said...

I think he was texting, he doesn't really email from his cell phone.

joanna said...

I keep on checking your blog - hoping for more photos, because I just didn't get enough of Jack at his birthday party...then I realized I never commented on this post! He looks like such a big boy, slouched over in his chair on a cupcake buzz. It is so fun to look back at old photos when he was such a baby, and how he is just growing in to himself so perfectly. I can't wait to see more of you guys soon. When???