so bad in fact. I'll be shocked if anyone reads this.
It's been quite a year so far. 2010 has had mostly ups. A great trip to Hawaii in February, followed by a great trip to Las Vegas in March. At the end of April Jack's new cousin Owen was born and in the middle of June, his two other cousins Charlotte and Talulah were born. In addition cousin Charlie turned 4 and cousin Annalise turned 1! We've had a great time going to see all of them. The family has grown fast and so far Jack seems to love all the additional hubbub. We finished out a fun first year of preschool and are looking forward to the next one starting in September. Yesterday, we celebrated Jack's second birthday. Which is the main reason I am posting. We had a great party with an airplane theme. But unfortunately we didn't get many pictures of the party itself. Hopefully someone else did! Two years old. That's shocking to me. It's going by really fast and that's probably one of the reasons I am so bad about posting here. I will try to be better but I know I always say that. In the meantime, here are some pictures of the last six months.
Jack is all toddler, very little baby these days. He's talking in sentences can count to thirty (and ten in french), knows all his colors and way more words than I can keep track off. He can walk downstairs totally unassisted and has almost all of his teeth. He loves to build forts, go for walks, look for bugs, sit in the car and pretend to drive, play with cars, airplanes and trains, stomp in puddles, run in the surf, fly kites, swim, run, kick and throw balls . . yes, Brian and I get a little tired! He's a ball of energy and enthusiasm. He often squeals with delight. He's a happy, funny little guy who makes up songs and loves to sing and dance. He has strong opinions and is getting his two old willfulness but even that can kind of be cute and it is often funny (to me, NOT to him, for him it is very serious). If he always got his way he would start his days with a breakfast of his choice. Some of his suggestions: nachos (which he's never had, or even seen, except in food flashcards), milkshakes, lollipops (which he calls ladypops), chocolate or the more reasonable, french toast. However he also loves to share my bowl of FiberOne so much I have to pour myself a large bowl.
He's our everything and although we get tired and sometimes impatient, he only has to be in bed for a little while before we're already missing him.
3 comments:
you have redeemed yourself..no longer a terrible blogger!! :) love the pics. what a lil man, eh?
I love those little crab glasses!
Thank you, Terrible Blogger!
Post a Comment