Sunday, September 28, 2008

Indian Summer

Baby Hugh

I have a thought or two about hair loss!

As I type this it is so beautiful outside. I have talked to a few people recently about how much I love fall. It's the best season. I really love everything about it. Sunny, cool days, honeycrisp apples, sweaters, beautiful fall leaves. I still think of fall and associate it with the school year so it feels like a fresh start. Time to buy a new wardrobe, start classes, etc.

Jack had a good week although there weren't too many milestones to report. He did meet two friends this week. Hugh Hoff (pictured above) is the son of our good friends Brad and Wendy and was born at the beginning of July. They had their first play date on Friday night. I'd say it was a success because they got along perfectly (although, admittedly, they didn't know the other existed). We look forward to many more interactive play dates in the future. Jack also got to meet Brooke who is a sophisticated 9 month old. Hopefully some day she will be able to show Jack the ropes, like how to take your shoes and socks off, eat solid foods things that she's already good at doing.

Jack is starting to lose his hair and at last weigh-in was 11 pounds. I'm sure that number will go up when he has his two month check-up on Tuesday. Time is flying!

2 comments:

Work said...

wow... look how much he is changing and growing!! man, he is cute.

joanna said...

he is growing so fast! i can't get enough of that little button nose. we can't wait to have our own playdates with jack this winter - oh man. wow. its a whole new world, isn't it??