Well yesterday was Jack's two month check-up and he's 12.5 pounds and 23 1/2 inches long. That's 5 pounds above his birth weight and 5 inches gained in length. We're proud. He's doing just great, smiling a lot more and cooing. It's so cute. For all of you haven't done this, I highly recommend having one of these for yourself!
About a week ago we bought Jack a bath pod because his tub kept him out of the water on a little infant sling and that didn't seem like a very nice way to take a bath. So for the meantime he's been enjoying his little water pod that is supposed to help recreate a womblike environment. I have been singing a lot of "Rubber ducky you're the one" but alas we don't have a rubber ducky. I guess we need to pick one up!
3 comments:
For some reason I'm almost crying looking at the picture of him smiling up at you from your bed... so many mornings we spent coaxing out the smile at about that age.
The good life.
ps. I like his fancy hair :)
Oh My Gosh, he looks like Brian in that top picture! Look at Baby Jack, he is adorable! Going back to previous entries, i think i have that Sleep Book you referred to and i remember it was my favoriate of the bunch. It's just a practical way to look at things....
Gotta chat with Brendan re: coming up in October but i assume it's still a-go. Yay!
He looks so proud of himself, knowing how darn cute he looks in his little blue car shirt. What a flirt! I can't wait to snuggle up with him soon...
Post a Comment