Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mile Stone!


Jack rolled over this morning, twice! We thought the first was a fluke, but when we rolled him back onto his stomach he immediately did it again! We were very proud. Maybe he's rolling over in joy over the new President! Later in the morning I had him exercise his neck even more. He's becoming more and more tolerant of that as he gets stronger. Plus he was color coordinated with his play mat, who could resist? He's becoming such a big boy!

3 comments:

joanna said...

Wahoooo! I still can't believe he is 3 months old already. Where has time gone? I mean, next week he will be driving or getting married or something! Have YOU been getting any rest lately??

Leslie said...

I can't believe it either, the time is flying by and sometimes that makes me sad! I am doing pretty well on sleep, I'm sure I could use more but I'm surviving and feel pretty good most days. I use his nap times to exercise and get things done around the house and I've realized that's my priority over sleeping.

Anonymous said...

Jack is obviously developing a massive bull neck just like his Dad's!