Friday, November 21, 2008

The time to knit!






I have finally starting knitting again and while the projects I am working on are surprises the timing coincides with Jack being big enough (and it being cold enough) to wear some of the stuff I knit while I was pregnant. The hat is one of many I made for him and admittedly the most crazy!

Things are great with us, he's just so fun. He's awake most of the day now and we are having so much fun playing together. I am working very hard to get him to give me a big belly laugh. I think it's coming soon!

I am posting another PEPS picture since they are always a hit! Jack is in front in the blue shirt and navy blue pants. He's next to the baby in the brown pajamas, who yes is leaning against Jack's head. Right after this picture was taken that baby starting rolling over right on to Jack and everyone else. He's a big guy and quickly dispersed the circle, but they all fun socializing while it lasted!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute circle of babies - wonder what they are all thinking about? We are confident that our Jack could take that bruiser in a face to face roll-off but have to say that the other baby certainly did execute an effective "slightly ahead and to the side arm forward" move.

Shannon said...

that's quite a hat!! :)

miss you. can't wait to smell jack's head. :)

joanna said...

Oh man, that hoodie looks so frickin cute! I want to see another full body shot of that one - he looks like a precious little elfin baby!
Can't wait to see you both soon...

Work said...

We need to have a little sit and stitch! I've got the bug. I've been dragging my sad little knitting bag with me every where- just adding a few more stitches to something in a spare minute.

And I want a hoodie like Jack's. For me.