I honestly haven't felt like I've had one in over a week! Jack's sleep patterns during the day have really changed and he isn't taking a long nap in the morning right now. So I haven't been on the computer at all and thus haven't updated this! The bright side of that is that is he so fun to hang out with! We have spent hours sitting, playing, singing, rolling over, getting kissed (Jack). All of a sudden he's looking at books as I read them to him and playing with toys instead of ignoring them. He's learned how to kick a butterfly on his play mat to get it to play music. He's getting more fun by the day and I'm loving our time together. Today I sang different notes to him and he imitated the sounds, sometimes mimicking me perfectly. Pretty amazing. We are getting ready for his first Thanksgiving and Christmas. So fun!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
A minute to spare
I honestly haven't felt like I've had one in over a week! Jack's sleep patterns during the day have really changed and he isn't taking a long nap in the morning right now. So I haven't been on the computer at all and thus haven't updated this! The bright side of that is that is he so fun to hang out with! We have spent hours sitting, playing, singing, rolling over, getting kissed (Jack). All of a sudden he's looking at books as I read them to him and playing with toys instead of ignoring them. He's learned how to kick a butterfly on his play mat to get it to play music. He's getting more fun by the day and I'm loving our time together. Today I sang different notes to him and he imitated the sounds, sometimes mimicking me perfectly. Pretty amazing. We are getting ready for his first Thanksgiving and Christmas. So fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
FINALLY! I have been so hungry for photos of your little buddy - he is growing so fast! Love the pic of dad and his mini-me. I can't wait to see you both soon!
i've been hungry too!! yay!
love you!
Oh my goodness! I think he looks so much like Brian. orry i haven't been checking in on these but i finally made it one of my favorite pages, so now i'll be checking in more. What a handsome fellow! I can't wait to snuggle him in, like, a week!
Wow! He is getting so big. Looks like Jack already has the hang of watching football on tv with Dad.
Yes, he does! What you can't tell in that picture is that he's wearing his Beavers sweatpants. I don't want him to have too much TV exposure, but during football season it's hard to avoid!
Post a Comment