Sunday, October 19, 2008

Baby Love




So it's been a little while since the last post. Brian was in Las Vegas and Minnesota at the same time that Jack had a few rocky nights of sleep and so it feels like I've been playing catch-up ever since. It was a little hard being on my own for two of the nights he was gone (my sister came to support me one of the nights) but it also was good to know that we could handle it. However, it really made me appreciate Brian's help and he was great about getting up with us several times the night after Vegas. I know he was exhausted but he didn't ever complain (I guess he wants to be allowed to go again!).

Jack is great, he's just getting bigger and cuter every day. We are loving our PEPs group and spending a lot of time with the moms and babies outside of our weekly meetings. The other day Jack was looking at one of girls and smiling and cooing at her. He's getting much more interactive and making a lot of deliberate noises. I think he's enjoying being able to communicate with more than just crying (and we're appreciating it too!)

We are enjoying the beautiful weather almost as much as our beautiful son. If only we could sell or rent our old house things would be pretty much perfect!

Today we took Jack to see our friends Matt and Traci and their darling kids Bea and Julius. Both of the kids were so sweet to Jack and wanted to hold him. Julius is too young to hold him on his own, but Bea did a great job with him Not only did she hold him but she also brought him a lot of toys to play with. Once he can actually hold toys I know he will appreciate her generosity!

1 comment:

Work said...

Here are some kisses for those sweet, chubby cheeks: OOOOOOOOOO!