Here's a picture of all the babies in our PEPS group. I am really lucky that I love all the ladies in the group. They have been a life line and I'm so thankful for their friendship.
I can't believe that no one is crying in that picture...everyone just chillin' on the floor in a circle. Too cute! I'm so glad you have found such a great group of new moms that you can count on for support and advice. I'm sure they feel the same way about you. =)
Looks like a baby mandala - sort of a state of spiritual bliss! Shannon, we aren't sure which is Jack either although the brown pants look familiar. Gloria and Bill (aka Gigi & Doppie)
He's the one in the shorts! Next to the dude in the brown pants. He doesn't have too many pants that fit yet, everything I buy is still way too long. So for this indian summer he's wearing shorts!
6 comments:
I can't believe that no one is crying in that picture...everyone just chillin' on the floor in a circle. Too cute! I'm so glad you have found such a great group of new moms that you can count on for support and advice. I'm sure they feel the same way about you. =)
is it terrible that i can't pick out jack?? i'm AWFUL.
s
Looks like a baby mandala - sort of a state of spiritual bliss! Shannon, we aren't sure which is Jack either although the brown pants look familiar.
Gloria and Bill
(aka Gigi & Doppie)
He's the one in the shorts! Next to the dude in the brown pants. He doesn't have too many pants that fit yet, everything I buy is still way too long. So for this indian summer he's wearing shorts!
Also in looking again, it's not that easy to tell from a distance the difference between Jack and his friend Caleb (brown pants dude).
Post a Comment