Well just when you (or maybe more precisely I) thought our sunny days were over, today was a beautiful day. I have really loved exploring our new neighborhood with Jack. It's amazingly beautiful over here, I can't believe I hadn't really explored it before moving here. Today I felt very aware of missing all of you that don't live in Seattle. Be it in Port Townsend, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Burma or Oregon, I was missing you guys today. Jack and I would have loved your company! I hope you've been enjoying an extended summer as well. Love to you all near and far.
3 comments:
You can't imagine how much we are missing you too - I'm in scheming mode, and we will see Mr. Jack SOON.
I have been feeling the same way! Nostalgic for pals and LOVING this early fall weather. I am so excited to see you and Jack (and everyone!) on Saturday night. So soon!
count me in on the nostalgia/sentimental train..that and my strong desire for soups.
love the new pics, my pretty..
Post a Comment