Saturday, October 25, 2008

What the?


Yes, he looks innocent enough, even cute right?

As you may know I wanted to get a rubber ducky for Jack's bath time. So I found this, it's not a duck but dolphin that lights up on contact with the water and sings a song in the beautiful voice of the animal, or so the box said. It does light up and also makes the most horrific sound you've ever heard. It's not song like in anyway and certainly isn't beautiful. I put it away for now, I'm sure Jack will enjoy it when he gets to the phase of liking things that makes super annoying sounds.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

i need a video of this toy, please. so i can rate the horrificness.

joanna said...

i hope to ban all toys that make noise from my house. no dolphins for us! i am totally putting some disco ducks in the mail to jack today. they rule the bath tub world. at least at my house. with no children. yet.

joanna said...

ps...i know i will be eating those words some day, and that her favorite toys will inevitably be those that make the most horrific, repetitive, ear piercing sounds. and we will let her keep them because we have no choice.